Class A - Mixed Use
- Strategically positioned at the center of Innovation Square, across from the expanded Innovation Hub
- Uses: Office, Retail, Medical, Lab
- Parking convenient to building
- State-of-the-art architecture and systems
- Perfect for long term space, short term flex workspace, or a launching pad for your next business.
Opus CoffeeOpus Coffee has been serving Gainesville's best coffee since 2002. In 2019, Concept Companies developed their Opus at Innovation location in the 800 Second at Innovation Square building.
Architect: Level Architecture +Interiors
University of Florida Investment CorporationThe University of Florida Investment Corporation (UFICO) promotes the educational purposes of the University of Florida by providing investment research, advice, counsel, and management to and for the University Board of Trustees and affiliated organizations of the University.
Campus USA Credit UnionCampus USA Credit Union is a member-owned financial cooperative providing banking services including savings, loans, and other financial services to members.
Kimley-HornOne of the nation's premier planning and design engineering consultants dedicated to the continuing success of their clients.
Mercury SystemsMercury Systems is a leading technology company serving the global aerospace and defense industry.
800 SW 2nd Avenue
Gainesville, FL 32601