Real Estate Project Coordinator
Real Estate Project Coordinator
Reports to – Vice President of Real Estate and Development
Office Location – Jacksonville, FL (Beaches Area)
Twenty20 Development, a division of Concept Companies, is seeking a Real Estate Project Coordinator to work with our team of real estate development and construction professionals, assisting each team in meeting their stated goals and deliverables. The ideal candidate will have impeccable organizational skills, be highly proficient in computer systems and applications such as ArcGIS or Google Earth, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud, and CRM. This role requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. A self-driven and accountable professional, the Real Estate Project Coordinator will facilitate the consistent and quality production of the deliverables of each team.
The Real Estate Project Coordinator’s primary objective is to assist the Vice President of Real Estate and Development and the Real Estate Managers in each Client Team in the management and production of information crucial to the real estate development process. The Real Estate Project Coordinator will achieve their primary objective by collaborating with other team members in the production of work products required by our clients, maintaining data crucial to the successful operation of the division. Work product and data management deliverables include site selection research and data management, proposed deal presentations, contract and document management, research and analysis, and the creation and presentation to management of regular reports compiled from data from all teams.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Assist team members in the production of client-required presentation materials
2. Assist team members in the production and delivery of client-required reports and information
3. Assist team members in the production and delivery of reports and information required by company management, partners, and necessary third-parties.
4. Assist Management in ensuring that department work product is consistent and of quality.
5. Research projects as directed.
6. Develop and maintain a consistent and reliable system of data management utilizing and improving upon the existing company systems and processes.
7. Maintain the company’s processes and systems and be a resource and reference for the application and utilization of the same by the team(s).
8. Participate in team meetings.
1.Book travel for team members.
2. Assist in the coordination of team participation at industry events.
3. Assist Concept Companies’ management as needed.
4. Be a visible and engaged member of the Real Estate community and Real Estate and Construction Industry through networking, business development, and participation in Industry-Related Events.
5. Be well-versed in the services offered by Concept Companies, the Parent Company of Twenty20 Development, and promote the Concept Companies’ various divisions.
6. Be a qualified ambassador of the Concept Companies through adherence to our Core Values.
7. Participate in activities needed to support Twenty20 Development and Concept Companies management team.
Intermittent travel related to required events and meetings at Concept Companies’ corporate offices in Gainesville, FL, and industry-related events.
Required Education, Skills, and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
2. Experience in data administration and project management
3. Must have experience supporting multiple concurrent projects.
4. Must be proficient in CRM platforms, Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Suite. Proficiency and experience in mapping software, such as ArcGIS and Google Earth, is preferred.
5. Exceptional organizational skills are required.
6. Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, are required.