Construction Project Manager
Title: Construction Project Manager
Division: Theory Construction
For more information about Concept Companies’ commercial construction division, Theory Construction, please visit their website.
Location: Gainesville, Florida
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned projects, including profit/loss, schedule, quality, safety, means and methods.
- Maintain effective communication and positive relationships with owners, vendors, clients, subcontractors, and employees.
- Thoroughly understand the contract documents and ensure that the subcontractors are in compliance.
- Obtain all required permits.
- Ensure all subcontractors on your project(s) have proper permits and licenses.
- Ensure timely delivery and correct placement for all temporary facilities (job trailer, storage trailer, portable toilets, etc).
- Set up accounts for all temporary utility services (power, phone, water).
- Set up building material supplier accounts as necessary.
- Assist in administering the company safety program.
- Review/Implement shop drawings, samples, and mock-ups.
- Buyout and contract with subcontractors and vendors.
- Create and update the project schedule.
- Create and maintain an RFI log.
- Create and maintain a change order request and change order log.
- Review and approve subcontractor pay applications.
- Prepare our monthly pay application to the owner.
- Submit a cost report monthly with cost projects for all your projects.
- Provide support for the superintendent in all facets of construction.
- Conduct monthly Owner, Architect, Contractor (OAC) meetings.
- High School Diploma and/or College Degree. Course study in Building Construction, Architecture, or Engineering is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience in a supervisory, management position.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of the organization, as well as clients, outside partners, and resources.
- Self-starter who can work independently and with team members.
- Capability to manage multiple projects and priorities in an efficient, accurate manner.
- Integrity/Trust, Work Standards
- Concern for Detail
- Planning, organizing, and multitasking
- Professional/Technical Knowledge
- 30% travel
- 60% office
- 8% heavy lifting
- 2% Heavy equipment operation
- Medical, Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Retirement Account with Employer Match
- Team Social Events
- Competitive Salary
- Cell Phone and Truck Allowance