Life Science/Healthcare Construction Project Manager
Title: Life Science/Healthcare Construction Project Manager
Division: Theory Construction
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Do not apply unless you have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Project Manager in the construction of laboratory and/or medical/healthcare facilities.
- Responsible for all aspects of assigned projects, including profit/loss, schedule, quality, safety, means, and methods
- Maintain effective communication and positive relationship with owners, vendors, clients, subcontractors, and employees
- Thoroughly understand the contract documents and ensure that the subcontractors are in compliance.
- Obtain all required permits.
- Ensure all subcontractors on your project(s) have proper permits and licenses.
- Ensure timely delivery and correct placement for all temporary facilities (job trailer, storage trailer, portable toilets, etc).
- Set up accounts for all temporary utility services (power, phone, water).
- Set up building material supplier accounts as necessary.
- Assist in administering the company safety program.
- Review/Implement shop drawings, samples, and mock-ups.
- Buyout and contract with subcontractors and vendors.
- Create and update the project schedule.
- Create and maintain an RFI log.
- Create and maintain a change order request and change order log.
- Review and approve subcontractor pay applications.
- Prepare our monthly pay application to the owner.
- Submit a cost report monthly with cost projects for all your projects.
- Provide support for the superintendent in all facets of construction.
- Conduct monthly Owner, Architect, Contractor (OAC) meetings.
- Do not apply unless you have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Project Manager in the construction of laboratory and/or medical/healthcare facilities.
- AHCA experience preferred.
- Degree in Building Construction or Engineering is preferred.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to establish strong relationships with all levels of the organization, as well as clients, outside partners, and resources.
- Self-starter who can work independently and with team members.
- Capability to manage multiple projects and priorities in an efficient, accurate manner.
- Integrity/Trust, Work Standards.
- Concern for Detail.
- Planning, organizing, and multitasking.
- Professional/Technical Knowledge.
- Less than 20% travel
- 80% office / jobsite
- Medical, Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Retirement Account with Employer Match
- Team Social Events
- Competitive Salary
- Cell Phone and Truck Allowance