Legal Assistant (Real Estate)
Title: Legal Assistant (Real Estate)
Division: Providence Title Company
Location: Gainesville, Florida
Providence Title is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to join our title department. Prior real estate transactional experience is preferred. The successful candidate must be a self-motivated team player, punctual, responsive, and detail-oriented with excellent administrative, organizational, and communication skills. This team member shall uphold and embody the core values of Concept Companies, the parent company to Providence Title Company. The Concept Companies core values are Agility, Collaboration, Community, Candor, Growth, Relentlessness, and Own It.
- Provide administrative support and technical assistance to assigned paralegals and attorneys, including managing document organization, closing processes and deadlines, and calendars.
- Prepare and edit legal documents and correspondence including letters, memos, contracts, transactional documents, and reports
- Answering phones, placing title orders, processing receipt of title orders, drafting cover letters for correspondence for policy mailing, archive files, and maintain file log.
- Schedule meetings, calls, and conferences.
- Assist with other administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Customer/client service focused
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player mentality
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe
- Prior experience with Closers Choice is beneficial
- Microsoft Office (2 years preferred)
- Real Estate (1 year preferred)
- Legal (3 years required)
- High School Diploma
- Associates Degree or Paralegal Certificate
Schedule: Full Time
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm Friday
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time off