Field Team Member
Our site work division, Pinnacle Site Solutions, is looking for experienced workers for construction sites/heavy equipment operators to join our team. Must be self-motivated, work safely, follow directions, and be reliable. We are a drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
- Operating Front End Loaders, Excavators, Dozers, and Haul Trucks.
- Prepping construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Remove fill or compact earth.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn and perform on the job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean up.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- General Laborer: 1 Year
- Heavy Equipment: 1 Year Minimum
- Excavator and Dozer: 1 Year Minimum
- High School or Equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have some experience as a general laborer in the construction industry, or the willingness to learn.
North Central Florida area