Field Team Member
Title: Field Team Member
Division: Pinnacle Site Solutions
For more information on our site development division, Pinnacle Site Solutions, please visit their website or call 352-727-4532.
Location: Gainesville/Lake City, Florida
Our site work division, Pinnacle Site Solutions, is looking for experienced workers for construction sites/heavy equipment operators to join our team. Must be self-motivated, work safely, follow directions, and be reliable. We are a drug-free workplace.
- Operating Front End Loaders, Excavators, Dozers, and Haul Trucks.
- Prepping construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Remove fill or compact earth.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn and perform on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- General Laborer: 1 Year
- Heavy Equipment: 1 Year Minimum
- Excavator and Dozer: 1 Year Minimum
- High School education or Equivalent
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have some experience as a general laborer in the construction industry, or the willingness to learn.