Concept Companies is searching for an Executive Assistant to support the Chief Operating Officer.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO:
- Create and manage corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Evaluate and report on compliance with corporate policies as directed.
- Monitor and oversee corporate facilities (i.e. manage office supply inventory, negotiate/renew vendor leases and contracts).
- Maintain, review, and adjust corporate forms and processes as directed.
- Assist with morale-boosting efforts through event-planning and employee incentives.
- Process new hires and facilitate the introduction to the corporate culture i.e. ensure proper paperwork is submitted to the company and filed, conduct employee orientation, enter employee into the database, coordinate and purchase any needed equipment/supplies, and assist the accounting department with compensation and benefits related to new hires.
- Assist in employee offboarding and terminations process.
- Maintain employee personnel files.
- Assist and support risk management efforts and legal matters.
- Assist and support in the management of company insurance policies and claims.
- Assist and support real estate finance efforts as directed.
- Planning and organization
- Professional Judgement
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Professional/Technical knowledge
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- 401k with Employer Match
- Competitive Salary
- A chance to work with a proficient team that wants to help each other succeed!