Civil Project Engineer PE – Land Development
Vector Civil Engineering – Civil Project Engineer PE – Land Development
Concept Companies is the right place for talented and motivated individuals who seek to distinguish themselves in a company poised for growth. We work in a supportive environment led by a dynamic team that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and collaboration across all of our companies. Now is the time to jumpstart your career with a pipeline of exciting projects that present professional creativity, long-term security, and career growth potential.
Vector Civil Engineering, LLC at Concept Companies is seeking a Civil Project Engineer PE to join our Gainesville office, adding to our Land development research and civil design team for real estate development.
The licensed Project Engineer’s role is to provide support for projects from preliminary due diligence stages and throughout design and permitting. The development research and civil design team draws upon multiple disciplines to balance the needs of our clients and partners through the development process. We have a broad range of interesting project types for public, private, and institutional clients including retail, early education, life sciences, office, and industrial uses. We work throughout Florida and in selected locations across the southern and eastern United States.
YOUR ROLE ON THE TEAM
- Conduct preliminary due diligence evaluations including researching elements of Comprehensive Plan and other Land Development regulations
- Create conceptual site layouts influenced by clients demands, regulatory agencies, and site constraints to meet the needs of our internal and external clients
- Identify and communicate site design requirements and constraints to assist development research and civil design team members in preparation to develop a budget and move towards the entitlement process
- Work with all development teams including real estate, title, architectural, and construction to identify essential elements for successful project completion
- Assist in civil design and permitting including construction plans, stormwater design, and utility design
- Administer project submittals and coordinate with various regulatory agencies throughout the permitting process
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Experience with site planning and development, stormwater design, and utility design
- AutoCAD experience, Civil 3D grading experience a plus
- Experience with stormwater modeling
- Experience with codes and regulations
- Ability to present projects in a public meeting format
- Results-oriented team player with a high level of integrity, effective communication, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to successfully manage cross-functional relationships while ensuring accountability for deadlines and commitments
- Maintain a positive and productive work attitude and a team-oriented mindset with the ability to maintain good relations with employees, supervisors, governmental agencies, and clients
- Ability to maintain a focus on both the big picture and the details
- Must be physically able to do assigned work as outlined above
- Must be physically able to sit and use the computer for hours at a time
- Must be able to lift to 25 pounds
Your Benefits Package Will Offer:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- 401k with Employer Match
- Competitive Salary
- A chance to work with a proficient team that wants to help each other succeed!
**Some regional travel may be involved periodically
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” employment relationship.